Beiträge von DragonSmolt

Unsure if this error is caused by EasyMedia Plug in, but since it is referenced in the error log thought it a good idea to post it here.

Actions taken to trigger the error: ACP -> Management -> Global Modification Log

ERROR INFORMATION:

Greetz,

D.S

Hello,

I have a question about the images / album behavior

App: EasyMedia Album / Images

Actions Taken:

• Created an album
    • Uploaded images directly into the album

Issue:

The images from the album are shown up twice (in the album and also in media library list)

Is this normal behavior and is there a way to turn it off? I looked in the ACP Configuration but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for any help

Note: Could not upload pictures via file attachments to show what it looked like

Hallo,

Not sure if this is actually caused by an EasyMedia issue, but it occurred while trying to access an Album

ISSUE: Receive a Fatal Error and the Site is not loading. However I can still access the ACP (from a Tab that I already had open)

NOTE: Just updated the system to the WSC 6.04

Any guidance on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Greetz,

DS

Hello,

I'm doing a brand new install of the Easy Media Products

Purchased and downloaded the files from here on this forum not the Woltlab Store

Actions:

Uploaded file using ACP/Package Install/Upload package

Started the install but I noticed the Install Path is in the root of my domain

Code
    /home/server/public_html/mydomain.com/easymedia/

Is this the proper / best path for the installation?

Installed previous older version years ago but never paid attention to the installation details... just clicked next and let it run.

Also there are instructions for the Easy Media Products

I will be installing

Easy Media Basic Package

Easy Media Video

Easy Media Image

Easy Ads

Thank you.

Greetz

D.S

p.s. the Label for the post did not offer the choice of Version 6.0 so apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum