Beiträge von Shiin

Why? Surely you can hide the unwanted via CSS?

And I think that the producers Woltlab this have to change. But we are simply waiting for a response from @Cyperghost

Because other plugin system has it? jk, my reason might be too illogical x)

This we don't add.
    but you can disabled this per template change.
    if you want this, I can send you the code for that, tomorrow. :)

Hmm, I see. I will go with your decision boss, and it's alright ^^

What I mean is that if I were to disable the Show number of news of Author option found under System > Options > Messages > Sidebar, the stats that's inside the profile is also gone as well (along with the one that's on the message sidebar).

So my guess is that there's only one toggle for both profile page and message sidebar

This is a simple suggestion, there should also be a separate number of user's news count on the profile page.

There is only one at the moment (which can be found under the Options > Messages > Sidebar panel) and it disables both the one on the message sidebar and on the user's profile page. Not unless there is already a similar feature that I've missed :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Hello, I've been liking the News System quiet a bit, but I need more news to fill the system up with x)

Here are some bugs and minor issues I've encountered so far, though they are only more of the aesthetics side. I might be doing something wrong on my side, so please guide me to the right path :)

• The General Info's "view" word is messed up

this might be the cause (the phrase title: vies)? I am not entirely sure

• I'm not really too sure what this error is, but it always appears everytime I try to move a news post to the trashbin. Once I refresh, the post is moved to the trashbin successfully though

• And lastly, there are a few missing words when that news post has been moved to the trash bin (I saw some statements in the phrases, but I'm not sure if it should produce some results or not)

Other than that, thanks for this great plugin!